Early Black Friday soundbar deals for 2019 are here, compare the best savings on top-rated soundbars and home theater systems from Bose, Sonos, Samsung & Vizio
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–What are the top Black Friday soundbar deals for 2019? Deals experts at Deal Stripe have compared early savings on Bose, Vizio, Samsung and Sonos soundbars and are listing the best live deals below.
Best Soundbar deals:
- Save up to $420 on Bose, Samsung, Vizio & Sonos Soundbars at Amazon – click the link for the latest prices on soundbars from top-rated brands such as Bose, Samsung, Sonos & Vizio
- Save up to 36% off on Bose Soundbars at Amazon – check live prices on Bose SoundBar 700 & 500, SoundTouch 300 & Solo 5 TV soundbars
- Save up to 44% off on Samsung soundbars & home theater audio at Amazon – check live prices on a wide range of Samsung soundbars and home theater surround sound systems
- Save on Sonos Beam, Playbar & Playbase soundbars at Sonos.com
- Save up to 39% off on soundbars & home theater systems at Walmart – check live prices on soundbars from trusted brands such as Samsung, Bose, Vizio & Sonos
- Save on Bose Soundbar 700, SoundTouch & Solo 5 TV soundbars – at Bose.com
- Save on Samsung Q Premium & standard soundbars – at Samsung.com
- Save on a wide range of Vizio, Samsung, Yamaha & Bose soundbars – at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday sales are time limited. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A soundbar is an excellent choice for those who want to take normal television sound into a higher level. The technology improves bland TV sound, turning it into a full-featured surround sound system experience. Unlike a typical home cinema system, soundbars take up little space and offers great virtual surround sound without the need for multiple speakers and wires. The industry’s top selling products include those sold by brands such as Samsung, Bose, and Vizio.
How long does Black Friday 2019 last? This year’s Black Friday is on November 29th and Cyber Monday is on December 2nd.
Black Friday on Amazon lasts longer than just the four-day weekend that starts on Thanksgiving Day. To start, Amazon builds up shopper interest with their ‘Countdown to Black Friday’ promotion, which provides shoppers a taste of the deals to come during Black Friday Deals Week itself. Amazon’s deals are typically available until Cyber Monday in early December. Holiday specials also arrive very early at Walmart this year, with an Early Deals Drop offering savings on kitchen equipment, children’s toys and more starting on October 25. The start of Walmart’s Black Friday event is usually on Thanksgiving (November 28), though Black Friday deals can be found on their website the night before.
Most Black Friday promotions run for five days, from Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday. Unlike other major retailers, Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals usually last for an entire week, giving shoppers a fresh round of deals while extending older ones.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)